Southwest Newbie

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisp

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a quick hello after joining the site and reading through some of the great forums, its great to hear so many positive answers to questions, I have been turning on and off since I was 16 and am now going to put more time into working on the lathe (work and wife permitting!) look out for pictures soon, feel free to message and I look forward to absorbing information from you all.
Chrisp.

Hello Chrisp and welcome :D
Will look forward to seeing some of your work.
You need to have a few posts behind you before your piccys will show.

00020121.gif

Richard

Thanks guys, I'm in the process of sorting my garage/workshop! not that any car would fit in there.... once I have had a few posts i'll be able to post pics, how do I go about that??

HIYA, and welcome hope you enjoy your time on here. You will need three or more posts to be eligable to post pics. You will find how to do this from one of the posts or Stickies at the top of the page, Best of luck. REgards Boysie.

Finally sorted the pictures out! A rattle I made from purpleheard (for decoration only) for a friends baby, I have made several of these but only seem to have pics of this one, hope you like it?

Welcome Chris, to the forum.
Impressed with the rattle, looks like we have a serious turner here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John. B

Hi chris me new as well ! Some VERY helpful and knowledgeable people here !

Back