South East Woodworking Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyroraby

Established Member
Reaction score
Good Morning All
Just a reminder that on fri1st and sat 2nd this show will be on please come and visit us (bringing cups of hot chocolate) :roll:
We will be launching a Tartan Stain and also Heat Free pyrography machine
Come and see the launch of them
Hope to see a lot of you there
Pyro (hammer)

Pyroraby":2nc6viwh said:
Good Morning All
Just a reminder that on fri1st and sat 2nd this show will be on please come and visit us (bringing cups of hot chocolate) :roll:
We will be launching a Tartan Stain and also Heat Free pyrography machine
Come and see the launch of them
Hope to see a lot of you there
Pyro (hammer)

are these available on Friday only?

whilst I plan to attend I can't help feeling that I am more likely to visit stands offering hot chocolate than asking for it :ho2

I have been lookin' for Tartan stain for a couple of yours now, so may fly over to get some ! I would prefer a red and green tartan, but any will do !!!

I am starting to make Sky hooks in the Summer, I'll post pics. when I get any made !

Enjoy the show............pics. would be nice for us who can't attend.......please, pretty please......

So the time is nearly here looking forward to the show and hoping loads of you will come and visit.
Lots of attractions and looking to be a great show
See you all Friday and Saturday

Leo":29v05cdw said:
I have been lookin' for Tartan stain for a couple of yours now, so may fly over to get some ! I would prefer a red and green tartan, but any will do !!!

I am starting to make Sky hooks in the Summer, I'll post pics. when I get any made !

Enjoy the show............pics. would be nice for us who can't attend.......please, pretty please......

Sky hooks and tartan stains aside, any particular type of photos ? Now looking more like I will be able to attend but I hadn't thought to take pics until I read this! Guess you want video of any action too....... :lol:

Jumps,

Just any pics. that may be of interest to us all, would be great......................... thank you..........

:lol: Hi there will be loads of things and people to take photos of
Stuart Mortimer will be turning throughout both days :p
Jennie Starbuck will be doing her wonderful decorating of wood with her piercing :oops: no not that piercing
There will be carvers tool sales
Mike smith will be scrolling on his saw =D>
Mark Raby will be demonstrating and giving advice on finishing
And as for me I will be burning :roll: oh and showing the new Jo Sonja paints
So hopefully you will find something to take some photos of
Looking forward to seeing them on here soon after

:D Excellent first day at the show hope all who attended enjoyed themselves
=D> =D>
Well done everyone hope to see some more of you tommorow.

glad it went well - sadly my plans were turned head over heels....

only an outside chance I might make tomorrow, but then there's always next year.

Latest posts

Back