Sound Desk (work in progress)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David,

Good choice of desk, :D that's what I use with Lyckerty Splyt Ceilidh Band, here is ours in the flight case I made.

As to the wood that the pews are that I bought, I am not sure, they are not Victorian, much newer, still varnished but not too dark, I will have to sort a bit out and post a picture.

Thanks Andrew, Paul and DaveL.

Dave - your flight case looks really good and will keep the mixer nice and safe. I am so looking forward to a fixed home for all this stuff. I have been getting a bit bored over the last few years keep setting stuff up. I got this mixer specially for this. I always get Soundcraft ones though as they are such nice controls and good electronics too. I had a listen to the band they sound well. You hopefully will have a good treat in store when you get round to seeing what the pews are like.

Well no pictures tonight... as I forgot to take the camera!

The pine made it back to it's home for the last 130 years albeit in a different form. fortunately, it just fitted in a friends van with the doors not quite shut at the back. Its screwed down to the base and looks good. I will be connecting a lot cables up tomorrow so that I can decided how big to make the cupboard underneath in the remaining space.

Cheers
David

Latest posts

Back