Something for free....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex s

Established Member
Reaction score
Right this Delta scroll saw has been sitting in the shop for ever and I have never used it, so happy for it to go to a good home.

I dont expect to see it on ebay the following week..one condition, if the person who gets it, gets rid of, they have to pass it on on the forum again.

Please only say you want it if you are going to come get it ( chingford east london, or Bury St. Edmunds or Healthfield e.sussex), had a few other things on here that were a "give away" and no one showed when they said they would have it..:(

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

wish i lived closer, was looking for one to do inlays

edit: some very kind people here

very generous offer :)

I've been toying with the idea of getting a scroll saw but dithering because I'm not sure if i would get into it or if it would just sit there lol.

So if someone is desperate for it please let them have it. if not I'm interested, I'm not far from chingford and I could collect.

happy to 'keep it in the family' if I do get it and don't use it.

Alex has kindly offered me the saw and I'll collect it tomorrow evening once I get the address ;)

If I don't use it as much as I hope to I will pass it on here on the same basis.

Back