• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Free Book: 'Loader - Making Wooden Toys and Games'

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sams93

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have this book which was given to me by a friend who was clearing out her grandfathers workshop. It is in excellent condition but unfortunatley I do not have a use for it. I was hoping to give it to someone who would appreciate it. I would only ask you to cover the cost of postage (or it can be collected from essex or east sussex)

IMG_1192.jpg

Someone previously managed to mark a post I did as 'free stuff' or something but for the life of me i dont know how to do this, I hope one of the forum moderators will sort that when they see this post - sorry!!

I have this book which was given to me by a friend who was clearing out her grandfathers workshop. It is in excellent condition but unfortunatley I do not have a use for it. I was hoping to give it to someone who would appreciate it. I would only ask you to cover the cost of postage (or it can be collected from essex or east sussex)

View attachment 150046

Someone previously managed to mark a post I did as 'free stuff' or something but for the life of me i dont know how to do this, I hope one of the forum moderators will sort that when they see this post - sorry!!
I could be wrong but I think it’s in the for sale / wanted forum and you select the FTAGH tag which I assumed meant free to a good home . 🤔🤔🤔

Eggcellent book that one!

I think if the item is free the postage extra can still be ftagh??

Latest posts

Back