• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonsdale73

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG

My delight in upgrading my tablesaw has been tempered somewhat by the discovey it has sub-standard slots that are too small to accept my lovely Incra Mitre Gauge and its accessories These aren't yet a year old. In addition to the Gauge itself, there is the Incra flip fence, which I'm sure is the 18-31" version and the Flip Shop Stop. I am gutted these are now redundant but hopefully they'll be a bargain for a fellow forum member. It hasn't seen a lot of use because since March or so I've been mostly getting to grips with wood turning. Need to note though the right hand edge of the fence has a slight chamfer, doesn't affect performance any and could just as easily be trimmed flush without noticing a hugge difference to its overall length. Cost around £200, asking £150.

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
You could always remake the bar to suit your narrower saw. There have been several discussions about this over the years on here. You can probably buy a piece of aluminium from ebay that needs minimal filing if you look at both metric and imperial options.

There's about 5mm difference. It did cross my mind to see if I could get the slots on the table widened to accomodate the gauge but not something I'd be comfortable tackling myself and susppect it would prove prohibitively expensive. The Incra is a piece of quality engineering and it would feel criminal to butcher it. Also, it has 'spacer' discs to ensure a snug fit, which would be lost if it was ground down. Worst case scenario I could press it in to service on my router table but I'd rather it went to someone who could get better use out of it than that.

Latest posts

Back