So you think you can spell?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not actually very well done. There are several questions where two options are equally valid but lack the context to enable the correct choice to be made

PeterSk":1ikxvzj3 said:
That's not actually very well done. There are several questions where two options are equally valid but lack the context to enable the correct choice to be made

Quite right - and in my case, the longer questions did not display correctly in my browser (the last word(s) being cut off with no option to scroll), which is probably why I only scored 25.

28 twice round for me. Didn't like the "MS" or "Ms" or "ms" questions. Or the "PHD" or "Phd" or "PhD" questions.

Cheers

Karl

tekno.mage":gapoojon said:
PeterSk":gapoojon said:

Quite right - and in my case, the longer questions did not display correctly in my browser (the last word(s) being cut off with no option to scroll), which is probably why I only scored 25.

The practice/practise one is the worst. The way it is phrased means that either sentence can be correct, OK, "I practice the flute" is possibly not the best English, but it is a spelling test not a common usage test (at least notionally)

Back