So you say you are content with stret view do you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dicktimber

Established Member
Reaction score
So, it appears a lot of people are happy with street view after wizzers non logical rant.
So anyone who goes along with this view should also be happy to travel to the USA, because they would be happy for, finger printing, DNA swabs, eye retina scans and giving home address......
So now they have you lock stock and smoking barrel on a data base where they can track your every move.......oh and locate the satellite over your home location and view you in your M&S swimming trunks this hot summer we are forecast.

Every soldier that dies in WW2 dies to prevent this sort of thing happening.
You do know about the second WW?

And that is the difference between the generations.
Not only have values been eroded, but the main reason why we are a free nation has been forgotten.

It will be your children that have to live with this, and it will be your fault, not old farts like me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh good a non political thread :roll:

a) you have a logical non sequitur - it is perfectly possible for someone to be happy about street view ( e.g because they are not paranoid) but not happy about the other things you mentioned.

b) the soliders who died in WW2 died to prevent nazism - there is no real paralell between concentration camps and the ethnic cleansing of "untermenschen" and a website that shows views of the street, or even with the security measures taken in the usa

those who think either this country or the murricans are display nazi tendencies really ought to go visit somewhere where civil rights are really abraided (such as myanmar or zimbabwe) for a reality check

thats the only comment i'm making on this thread as i'm not getting dragged into yet another political argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back