Skilled hands wanted on site for concreting

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all , sorry if this is the wrong place but .......... I am working in London for a period and will be looking for 2 people for one days work on the 22nd November . It will be pouring a concrete slab . All I am looking for is one semi skilled/labourer and a skilled hand . The work is in the SE1 area . Will need CSCS card , pay negotiable . This is a one off and will be 6 to 8 hours work , commencing at 07.30 .

If you or some one you know would be interested please pm me with contact details .

Cheer Sam

:D Cheers for that Max , I know they said they wanted it done "yesterday" but even I cant achieve that ! Must typo check my work , hence why I DO NOT type my invoices !! lol

Cheers Sam

Cheers for that M.P . The job involves concreting 100m2 on a "sensitive " site for our main contractor . I cant really divulge the job details in public ! I can drag a couple more up from somerset but it is only a days work .If it was other works then I might have used the service but I wouldn't know who / what I am getting until the day , when I use other subbies I would rather work on personal recommendation . I am glad you had good success with your works but I here too many scare stories from others who have tried it , but thank you all the same :D

Cheers

Back