Sjoberg for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My priorities changed after realising where I spend most of my woodworking day, at the bench, I’ll cut at the mitre saw & tablesaw. All in, a couple of minutes then spend hours at the bench assembling, routing etc, I want to be comfortable, but different woodworkers have different priorities as Alf pointed out.

sjoberg1.jpg

ultimate_workbench.jpg

I hope these photos come out, it wasnt as easy as i thought it was
Both have good points both have bad, prices between the two are minimal if you consider your labour, do as I did and step back from your machinery and consider where most of your woodworking day is actually spent, be comfortable and enjoy this wonderful hobby
Ian

Hi Ian

Love the photos. :wink:

I loved your bench the first time I saw it in GWW and now when seeing it alongside the Sjoberg it looks even better.

A wonderful piece of work.

Cheers
Neil

Good grief, the front vice on that Sjobergs is huge! That'd be about half my main working area used up. :shock: Their holdfasts are good though, aren't they? I'm surprised you weren't tempted to swipe it for your new one, Ian. :wink:

Mike, tsk, tsk. Forgot the Morris Minor Appreciation Society there for a moment... :oops: Better alter that to a Lada then. :wink: Although that front vice puts me more in mind of the bumper on a Saab for some reason.

Cheers, Alf

Back