Simple Pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some idea how simple pictures are produced from photo's or clipart please. Have seen some on here by Pixy that I would like to learn how to cut.

Sorry I don't understand your question? Are you asking how photo's etc are transferred to vector images? Or transferred/ carved into wood?

Hi Mick
sorry I was a bit abrupt with my reply to your [post,it was 1/2past midnight when I saw your request, I was just packing up for the night.

Pleased you think it will be helpful, I found it very instructive,
he does rabbit on a bit in the tutorial and it is easy to get fed up and think you cannot absorb the info he is giving. What I did was watch the vidio and then print out the written part and keep going back to the bits I didn't understand,eventually it began to sink into my old brain box, now I am quite pleased with the results and have done a few portraits.
hope it works for you TTFN geoff

Hi geoff

geoff3":2pg0tnz2 said:
Hi Mick
sorry I was a bit abrupt with my reply to your post,it was 1/2past midnight when I saw your request, I was just packing up for the night.

Never even noticed just pleased to get some good information.
A lot of these vids are a bit long winded, I just fast forward
:wink:

Back