Shims

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been using them for years much better than trying to cut bits of ply etc as packing much quicker when fitting door linings etc.

I wouldnt use screwfix though, if you have a double glazing supplier near you they will sell them much cheaper we normally buy them in great big bin bags as we use so many.

Good idea. It was just the selection that I liked and thought that had gone into the design, some shory some long etc etc.

I will check out other sources now.

Cheers
Graeme

The advantage of the SF ones is that when fixing frames or anything vertical they clip round the screw and don't fall on the floor like glazing ones do.

SF have just changed the design of theirs, prefer the older ones.

Jason

jasonB":2o2qcn7d said:
The advantage of the SF ones is that when fixing frames or anything vertical they clip round the screw and don't fall on the floor like glazing ones do.

SF have just changed the design of theirs, prefer the older ones.

Jason

Jason,

The ones I get are U shaped exactly like the screwfix ones. I get jobs where I might have to fit a 100 linings so I can get through quiet a few packers I know what you are saying some people sell the straight packers they are more for packing the actual glass rather than packing out frames.

Back