Screwfix worktop jig black pegs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oaktree11

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. This is a very long shot but worth a try. I am fitting a kitchen for my daughter. I borrowed the above worktop jig from my brother in law. Everything went brilliantly and then, at the end, disaster! I was packing it up and dropped one of the black plastic pegs. Unbelievably it bounced across the floor and disappeared into the only hole in the floor in the room into a void of doom and is lost.
Does any one have a spare peg from an old Screwfix jig?
If not I will have to buy him a new jig I guess.
Anyway, thanks for reading my tale of woe!
John

If I’m correct ( not exactly sure ) but you can buy replacement pegs from the usual outlets, same happened to a friend of mine and he ordered a set of eBay - they were slightly bigger but a light sanding put that right . A new jig will set you back a fair few quid . Measure one of the existing pegs and compare to those online- ps of course your peg fell down the only hole in the kitchen , happened to me when I isolated the power to a ch boiler and dropped the fuse carrier down a void , - 6 outside and a newborn baby in the house . Good luck 🤞

If I’m correct ( not exactly sure ) but you can buy replacement pegs from the usual outlets, same happened to a friend of mine and he ordered a set of eBay - they were slightly bigger but a light sanding put that right . A new jig will set you back a fair few quid . Measure one of the existing pegs and compare to those online- ps of course your peg fell down the only hole in the kitchen , happened to me when I isolated the power to a ch boiler and dropped the fuse carrier down a void , - 6 outside and a newborn baby in the house . Good luck 🤞

Bingy Man, that’s a great idea. No idea why I didn’t think of it! EBay search commencing. I will try Screwfix too but I doubt they sell the pegs separately. Thanks again. John

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my jig pins while on a job miles from home(probably left on the last job)) ,had a ferret round the van and used 3x10mm dowels, worked perfectly, but that is only to get you out of poop!!.

Back