Shed help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T
If I might ask, why didn't it end well?
After a number of years, I can't recall exactly, maybe 7 or 8 the water seemed to come through all over the place.

While I was pondering the best course of action, a local scrote or scrotes put a match to it for their Friday night entertainment.

So no more worries.

I opted for tilting towards the opening in the end thanks.

Well I’ve glued and covered the back in felt to help protect it but that now also means I am 20cm a short of felt for the roof now, typical 😅

So as I do actually need to repair part of a tiled roof of the garage workshop because of a leak I could combine the materials as the shed roof is only 1.8 x 1m and the garage is 3 x 2m.

That said any pointers on materials and methods would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_4863.jpeg
    IMG_4863.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4871.jpeg
    IMG_4871.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4876.jpeg
    IMG_4876.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4875.jpeg
    IMG_4875.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4874.jpeg
    IMG_4874.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
After a number of years, I can't recall exactly, maybe 7 or 8 the water seemed to come through all over the place.

While I was pondering the best course of action, a local scrote or scrotes put a match to it for their Friday night entertainment.

So no more worries.
My shed's shingle roof has been up about that length of time and even though we've had some torrential downpours in recent weeks, there's not so much as a drip inside any part of the shed.
The shed I built replaced a cheap and nasty pre-made shed I bought when I first moved into the house which eventually fell to pieces and I got sick of the roof felt leaking so I opted for shingles when I built the new one and I'd expect them to be just as good in 20 years time as they are today.

Back