Senco FinishPro 18Mg from the US?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjalloq

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've been looking for an 18Ga finish nailer and like the look of the FinishPro 18Mg. However, after looking around for prices I'm a little confused. In the UK it seems to be around the £200 mark but I can get it on eBay, from a US seller, for ~£55. Even with shipping and import duties/tax/post_office_thieving_handling_charge, it's still about £100 cheaper.

What am I missing?

Don't forget you will need the conversion kit to change from USA air to UK air! :roll:

OK, I spoke to the UK importer, Poppers Senco, and they had nothing on their system with the US model number of 1U0021N. However, they mentioned that the UK model number I gave was deprecated and the new one was 1U2025N. Searching for these part numbers pulls up the spares catalogue for the FinishPro 18Mg in which it states that the different model numbers are just the US and UK versions.

So I just placed an order from CPO Outlets who have an eBay shop and eBay handle the postage and import billing. Total to my door is £92 vs £180 for the cheapest UK price. You don't get any UK warranty but I'm happy with that for the price.

Now to find a small compressor.

Latest posts

Back