Sea Fishing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done all types of fishing over the years, general coarse fishing, match fishing, fly fishing, beach fishing but through all those times I also carp fished and still do, don't go as much now but still have a couple of trips to France a year and the odd day locally.

Fly fishing for Brown Trout on the Avon and Test, have only been once this year due to other commitments and anyway my waders have sprung a lead, waiting for them to come back from Simms.

In theory, yes. In practice, never. Last on the list of fun things to do, so it never happens. I last drowned bait about 20 years ago.

I was out on the paddleboard the other day and saw a good sized tuna fish - very cool. Also a small school of something unidentified and yellow that would have made good eating. A couple of months ago I was snorkeling in a gigantic shoal of anchovies which was a magical experience. On balance, I seem to be more of a fish spotter than a fish catcher.
Hello,
Where were you paddling when you saw the tuna. One was landed at St Malo recently, it caused quite a stir with the French travelling there to see it and eat it as it was served up in a local restaurant. Another large tuna was also caught up in fishing gear off Whitby but they did not manage to get it aboard.
Regards

I could never work out why one could park a motorhome all night lawfully, but to sleep in it was un lawful, after all it's one's own property! Pointy heads again! :unsure:
Councils! but many have "No Campers" anywhere near sea saw it all long road when was in Felixstowe while back.
Mind, probably to stop people upgrading living quarters as place is a Dump.:oops:
:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back