• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Overhead Crown Guard

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireburst

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Axminster professional crown guard. Fully adjustable and should fit most table saws. Will need to be collected from the Mablethorpe area (you could combine with an ice cream on the sea front!). Can be flat packed.

£150 ono

IMG_1979.jpeg
IMG_1980.jpeg
IMG_1981.jpeg

Last edited:
It is pretty bulky. I could break it down into smaller parts but I won't have a box large enough to put it into. Let me take a look at it tomorrow to see how viable it would be. If I can find a box big enough to protect the crown then we may be in business.

I have a box that will be big enough for the crown. I can bubble wrap and then glad wrap the framework, which I think is the only viable way of shipping it without involving a pallet. How does that sound?

I have a box that will be big enough for the crown. I can bubble wrap and then glad wrap the framework, which I think is the only viable way of shipping it without involving a pallet. How does that sound?
Works for me. Will pm you

Back