• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Screwfix screw pricing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameshow

Established Member
Reaction score
Really annoys me yesterday Screwfix had a trade box of screws for £16 looked today and they are now £30 so frustrating!!

Will end up buy individual boxes I think.

I suspect that they will be back down in a month; the same thing happened to me just before Christmas when I had a trade pack in my basket, but they were back down again a couple of weeks later.

Have to say I've not bought any trade packs for ages . . . too many sizes I don't use . . . just buy sizes I want, and I'll be swapping to the new Torx variety as and when I buy any more. All my screws are decanted into a couple of Stanley organiser cases.

I suspect that they will be back down in a month; the same thing happened to me just before Christmas when I had a trade pack in my basket, but they were back down again a couple of weeks later.
Hi Dave, have you got photos of the piece in your profile pic? Ive always thought it looks cool

@Jameshow next time you are down this way pop in tragos, they still sell screws cheap

I brought a mix box of screws from aldi. they were some of the best screws I've ever used( think they were type17) anyway they were thin with shanks and strong. slash point.

Latest posts

Back