Scottish woodcraft show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lons":1phws82f said:
B******* B******* and more B*******.....................

:

Same sentiment, different reason. Had a 'phone call from the Beatson this pm. The concentrated radiotherapy was a waste of time, so I'm starting a prolonged daily visit session next Wed.- finishing on the 27th September.

b*%$*!ment. Can someone get me a decent deal on a the Sorby hollowing tools ?
:evil: :cry: :evil:

laird":b5bg5fbm said:
Lons":b5bg5fbm said:
B******* B******* and more B*******.....................

:

Same sentiment, different reason. Had a 'phone call from the Beatson this pm. The concentrated radiotherapy was a waste of time, so I'm starting a prolonged daily visit session next Wed.- finishing on the 27th September.

b*%$*!ment. Can someone get me a decent deal on a the Sorby hollowing tools ?
:evil: :cry: :evil:

B***** Hell

Sorry to hear that man.
I've got nothing to complain about. My reasons pale into insignificance :oops:

Best wishes to you. Hope all goes well and not too much of an ordeal.

Bob

No Probs Andie, I have just been on to the organisers of the Scottish Woodcraft Show and the exhibitors include : Record Power, Robert Sorby, Turners Retreat, Ashley Iles, Meantime Design, Burhouse, Reid Timber, Peak Tools, Rocking Horse shop - think I need to start saving up...

Shells,

Thank you for the reply. I have e-mailed Hegner twice to see if they plan to exhibit but they do not seem to want to reply.

I understand that a couple of turning clubs are taking stands at the show.

Any idea when a list of exhibitors and demonstrators will be available?

5 hour trip for me but i will be there.

Does anyone know, is it going to be mainly turning ? Not into turning that much but would hope that there would be furniture makers there ?

Cheers, Woodguy.

Hi Andie / Woodguy7

I know the Forth Valley College are demonstrating furniture making throughout the two days and there would be tools for furniture makers on some of the stands, I will see what else I can find out.

Shells

There is now a list of exhibitors for the Scottish Woodcraft show on the organisers' site - www.nelton.co.uk. Unfortunately they have omitted the list of demonstrators. In addition to Stuart Mortimer, does anyone know who else will be demonstrating turning....or carving, pyrography, furniture making for that matter?

Have just made contact with the organisers and the demonstrators are now confirmed as : Stuart Mortimer, Tony Wilson, David Gray and Mark Raby - Turning.

Arthur Dent and Duncan Burns (Scottish Crookmakers Association) - Stickmaking, Clive Firth - Carving, Lisa Raby - Pyrography, Forth Valley College - Furniture Making and Gavin Phillips - Pole Lathe Turning.

There will also be demonstrations on the club stands and some exhibitors.

Hope this helps.

Sounds good.

Hey Guys,

What did you think of the 'Woodcraft Show'? I heard the organisers were a bit disappointed they did not get more stands but I am sure this will change next year. I thought Stuart Mortimer's demonstrations were brilliant and I did manage to pick up a few bargains. How about you guys?

Shells

Shells - Do you know the definition of a Shill ?

Do you have anything to offer this forum apart from your promotional skills?

Back