Scheppach table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasandrich

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been offered a Scheppach table saw secondhand, I do not know the model number until I view it, but I am told it has an almost new carbide tipped blade.

Schappach have a fairly good reputation so its probably a good purchase if the price is right.

.....any clues what I should be looking to pay? the figure of £60 has been mentioned.

Thoughts, suggestions etc ???

kasandrich":h5cat542 said:
I have been offered a Scheppach table saw secondhand, I do not know the model number until I view it, but I am told it has an almost new carbide tipped blade.

Schappach have a fairly good reputation so its probably a good purchase if the price is right.

.....any clues what I should be looking to pay? the figure of £60 has been mentioned.

Thoughts, suggestions etc ???

I have the TKU which is great,anything for 60 pounds would have to be good.
An aside,the Chinese have brought out a sliding table saw which is lots better for less,the TKU was a standard here in NZ,but is now on the outer,good as it is.

I am not sure of the complete range but most Scheppachs are hundreds....

If it is an older one it will have been made in Germany which is even better!

I would jump at it...the blade matters not...you will replace it eventually anyway if not before if you want a better one.

Jim

Based on the feedback on here, although I have still not seen this saw and I don't even know the model number, I have done a deal on this table saw :shock:

I had a laptop surplus to requirements, he has the table saw I want, and I owed him a wheelbarrow.

I was going to offer the laptop for sale at £80, I have done a deal with him for the table saw and the wheelbarrow in exchange for the laptop :lol: :lol: :lol:

So no cash has changed hands 8)

Latest posts

Back