Scheppach HMS 260 setup

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomO

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. This is my first post although I have been using the forum for quite a while.

I have a scheppach HMS 260, I have fiddled with it for hours on end trying to set it up correctly. So far unsuccessfully. I have had it for a few months now and i'm frustrated because I cant get it useable.

I was wondering if any of you have any information or experience of setting up this particular machine. I have read up about setting up planner thicknessers in general, but found no guides or info that relate well to this machine.

Thanks for looking.

If you contact NMA Agencies they have a secret sheet of set up tips that never shipped with the machine that help massively.

Is there something in particular that you are struggling with?

Ed

Its leveling the tables that is the main problem. I seem to be tinkering around for hours with the allen key nuts on the four corners of the outfeed table. But this approach is just not working.

I am local to you and could have a look..........sometimes a second pair of eyes helps. I haven't got the scheppach but have been adjusting my Jet 260 recently.

I might have to have more than one try at this as iv not sorted the sizing yet

setup.jpg

Its still not an easy thing to do, probebly why most ppl only use the thicknessing side of it after a few years

this is for the very old HM2 combi but they they aint evolved much

If you need a clearer image PM me your email ad and i will send you the pdf I got from them

HTH

Allan

cheers guys. Its very kind of you to offer your help mr pitch pine I will pm my details to you, two scratching heads are always better than one.

Thanks for that Recky, if you could send the pdf that would be great.

I think the lack of a decent straight edge is not helping. Im a pretty relaxed bloke but this is driving me up the wall!!

Latest posts

Back