Scheppach HM0 Solo planer/thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arutha

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've bought a used Scheppach HM0 Solo planer/thicknesser. The manual was missing. I asked Scheppach if it was still available, but unfortunately it is not. However, I received a manual for the HM2 Kombi, which is similar.

I guess this will be enough for me.

Nevertheless, I'm interested to see if anyone has a copy of the manual for the HM0 Solo?

Does anyone else use this machine?

Arutha":1i29xui5 said:
Hi,

I've bought a used Scheppach HM0 Solo planer/thicknesser. The manual was missing. I asked Scheppach if it was still available, but unfortunately it is not. However, I received a manual for the HM2 Kombi, which is similar.

I guess this will be enough for me.

Nevertheless, I'm interested to see if anyone has a copy of the manual for the HM0 Solo?

Does anyone else use this machine?

I have a Kombi

It is great, but the planer so good going to get the bigger one

Another question regarding this machine.

My machine didn't have the dust extractor attachments. I asked Scheppach about these, and they are indeed available as spare parts.

However, I'm also missing the metal part (where the attachment is mounted when thicknessing), as seen in this picture:
hm0solo1.JPG

Here are both attachments (one for thicknessing and one for planing):
hm0solo4.JPG

The metal part should not be too difficult to make for a metal worker. I'm thinking of ordering this from a tinsmith. But I would need some mesurements and a drawing of the part.

I can guess a lot from looking at the picture, and measuring the machine, but if anyone has a drawing, or more photos (or measurements), it would be a great help.

Attachments

• hm0solo1.JPG
    hm0solo1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 455
  • hm0solo4.JPG
    hm0solo4.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 454
Arutha":19ai7lf3 said:
Another question regarding this machine.

My machine didn't have the dust extractor attachments. I asked Scheppach about these, and they are indeed available as spare parts.

However, I'm also missing the metal part (where the attachment is mounted when thicknessing), as seen in this picture:

Here are both attachments (one for thicknessing and one for planing):

The metal part should not be too difficult to make for a metal worker. I'm thinking of ordering this from a tinsmith. But I would need some mesurements and a drawing of the part.

I can guess a lot from looking at the picture, and measuring the machine, but if anyone has a drawing, or more photos (or measurements), it would be a great help.
They are often coming up on ebay

Back