Saying hallo!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaver01

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning guys, and hallo! Signed up this morning, my thing is anything as long as it's round.

Hello, Shaver. Welcome to the forum. There's lots of free advice and really friendly banter on this site (and one or two nutters who are best avoided, but hopefully you won't fall foul of them).

Hello and welcome to the forum

I've not been here long and there is a vast wealth of knowledge and people are always willing to help you if you ask a question.

Matt

Been on just a few days, and already had some great help and advice. Hope you find the same (fewer "nutters" than most sites in my opinion!)

Martin

Martin10":1oj4yb3f said:
Been on just a few days, and already had some great help and advice. Hope you find the same (fewer "nutters" than most sites in my opinion!)

Martin

Know what you mean, had my own share of "nutters" :evil: . Have since tried to ignore them, they tend to exist in their own little delusion bubble, so I just go off and let them continue.

shaver01":38tc5kjd said:
Martin10":38tc5kjd said:

Martin

Know what you mean, had my own share of "nutters" :evil: . Have since tried to ignore them, they tend to exist in their own little delusion bubble, so I just go off and let them continue.

I am not a nutter I am not a nutter ,I am nut a notter I am a Nutter :twisted: :twisted:

It's great to be sure of what you are . The only thing wrong is it's very crowded here and hard to get a foothole but you should keep trying (I did) :evil: :lol: :lol:

Hi Shaver, and welcome to the looney bin. While things round is something to love for sure, don't write off the flatlanders. Many a rousing and amusing bit of banter would be missed if you do. Come on down to the Hand Tools Ward for debates to within a degree of perfection (freehand OR with a jig), Our scrollers give piercing commentaries. General Chat will give some grounding while coffee time is up . And each area sports some fine advice you may not even know you need. All served with aplomb by the finest crew of obsessive compulsives in the known Interweb.

Hi Shaver, only been on a few days myself but already had good advice, been trawling thru past posts on all manner of subjects as i'm sure you have, the guys are right, there is a mine of information on here, still looking for the nutters tho, could do with a good larf!!!

Happy turnings,
Regards L.

Back