Saw dust

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caretakereg

Established Member
Reaction score
As I am sort of new to woodturning I have been looking at Youtube but on some of them there workshop is littered with saw dust, if I was ever going to do a video I would make sure the floor was spotless, even now I clean up my little shed as I progress and I only have a house hold machine.

caretakereg don't worry I also clean up after a session in the shed I may not dust but it does look reasonable before I start. and by the end of the day can look like a bomb has hit it. Having said that it looks like a very big bomb has gone off in there and I have not even been out there yet this morning but that is due to having a sort out and move around

I am a little OCD on cleaning up after a session, a good chip extractor and a compressor to blow off the dust make light work of it though.

An engineering background works well in these circumstances.
You have a daily clean up, and a weekly clean down.

Dont judge a worker by the state of a shop half way through a job. Judge by the quality of the work produced and the manner in which its made.

Latest posts

Back