Saw Bench advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich330

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new and am looking at investing some money is a saw bench, mainly for furniture and cabinet making,

I have been looking at the jet JTSS-1500

what are peoples thought on this saw for this purpose?

Thanks

Rich

My workshop is about 6m square and at the moment it is at a hobby gone wrong level :lol: I can see it as commercial in the future, so I guess I want to buy a saw that will allow me to do most things, up until now I have been managing without a table saw, but I feel the time has come to invest.

what I really don't want to do is buy one now and then wish in 6 months time that I had bought something better etc.

Whatever you get will be fine --if worried about room--then get it set up on a mobile frame with wheels,no big deal.there are plenty out there for variuos models.

regards
B0000223L9.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1064967960_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-HRS-10G-Mobil ... B0000223L9

hi rich330, welcome to the forum, i have the kity 419 and think its great, not too big but well built and quiet well reccommended, but thats only my opinion.

i would have thought that you need to decide what you are going to make for now, get experience with a smaller saw, and then move up if you get more serious. remember that if you cut panels, you need infeed and outfeed space, as well as the bit in the middle for the saw :lol:

paul :wink:

Hi rich - I also have the K419, great little saw and available with a sliding carriage which in my view is a 'must have' - Rob

Back