Sailboat intarsia

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the sailboat intarsia that I mentioned earlier.

sailboat.jpg

I'm afraid it is not my best work as I have to admit that my heart was never really in it having been railroaded into doing it by my daughter!

It's quite large at 49cm x 36cm and I struggled a little bit with the two sky pieces, having to come in from either end!

Phill

Attachments

• sailboat.jpg
    sailboat.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 718
Nice one one Phill. I have that book and I know how you feel there are projects I will do before that one.
It is still a beautiful piece of work.

take care
Don W
PS I am seriously considering giving up my lathe and working on Intarsia/Segmentation and Pyrography exclusively.
My shed is not big enough to contain all my hobbies safely.

Flippin Heck..thats just unreal
makes my wee boat cutout look like its been done by some child having trouble with a Stickle Brick hahaha
Love it mate Brilliant
Regards
C

xiphidius":2z34x7jm said:
Flippin Heck..thats just unreal
makes my wee boat cutout look like its been done by some child having trouble with a Stickle Brick hahaha
Love it mate Brilliant
Regards
C

Thank you.

I like your boat cut out and really this piece looks better in the photo than it does close up :?

But then as long as "the customer is happy" as they say, and she is.

Regards

Phill

Buffalo Chas":2qcv4ggj said:
Blimey Phill, if that's not one of your best pieces I don't know what would be. It looks fantastic to me anyway. Very well done I say. =D> =D>

Charley

Ha ha, you can't see it close up :oops:

But thanks anyway.

Phill

Latest posts

Back