Safety visors and half face masks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mseries

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a 3M 6000 series half face mask when routing and power sawing. I am thinking of replacing my goggles with a full face visor. I believe there will be enough room but I am concerned that the exhaust from my breathing will blow onto the inside of the visor and mist it up ? Can anyone confirm or deny this might happen ? Any recommendations for a visor. I don't want a full face mask just a eye/face shield to augment my half face mask

mseries":3szl4gfc said:
I use a 3M 6000 series half face mask when routing and power sawing. I am thinking of replacing my goggles with a full face visor. I believe there will be enough room but I am concerned that the exhaust from my breathing will blow onto the inside of the visor and mist it up ? Can anyone confirm or deny this might happen ? Any recommendations for a visor. I don't want a full face mask just a eye/face shield to augment my half face mask

If it does cut a hole for the exhaust valve, or fit a downward facing fin where it will hit the shield. The full face shields are cheap enough to experiment on.

Latest posts

Back