Sad Christmas this year

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LN, sorry to hear of your loss,as a dog owner my thoughts are with you.
Its a horrible time,been there a few times myself.

Mark.

LN,

Sad days indeed. This day last year I had a dog killed on the road (first and last time it ever ran to another dog) and my other dog died in February so I know where you are now.

Another dog? Every time I had a dog die I said "That's it! No more bl**dy dogs" and had another one within a few months, always different from the others. I haven't found my new dog yet but he is out there somewhere.

Sorry for your loss mate we had to have my mum and dads dog put to sleep 2 weeks ago he was 14 years old and we had him from 4 weeks old so I was only 14 when we got him and he has been my best mate all that time. We all had a good cry for him the only thing that made it better for us was the week befor I had picked up my own GSD puppy! I will ad some picks later on cos I have posted this from my iPhone and haven't worked out how to post picks from it yet! [/img]

I really sympathise. We don't have a dog (the cat doesn't allow it) but we occasionally walk a friends Newfoundland-Lab cross, and he is the most wonderful, gentle giant as you say. Looks and acts for people like a gigantic animated teddy bear.

hi ln

look on the bright side , gone, but they will never be forgotten , i know it is heart wrenching , soon a new yr and a new beginning, peckers up mate . hc

What they all said!
It's so sad when pets die but....................how about another one?
We lasted seven months without a dog last time. Can't live without a furry friend, it seems.
Best wishes, LN.

SF

Sad news. I remember a while ago you posted some pics of them in your shop. Lovely looking dogs.

Sad to hear LN.
:cry:

There's no doubt, you get extremely attached to them.

Chin up mate.. and hang on to the memories and photo's etc.
He was certainly a crackin looking dog.. I remember other photos you posted, and remarking on those, too.

All the best LN...

Alun

Back