It's been a tough week in our house

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I've not wanted to post much this week, I've not done much to my chess table project either, in fact I've not felt like doing anything much....

The reason is we lost our youngest Newfie on Tuesday night, it was all very sudden with him collapsing unable to walk. The vet was called to help him but was unable to do anything other than to do the kindest thing and put him to sleep. We've lost one of the softest nicest dogs your ever likely to meet and he's missed lots and lots.

Otto
18th June 1998 - 1st September 2009

2118071441_a4be1cdf37.jpg

LN - sympathies extended, I had to have the second of our two cats put to sleep (her mum went in July) last week, and we'd had her for 15 years. They make a big emotional hole when they go, so I know what you're going through - Rob

I'm so sorry to hear that. We have been there too many times and it hurts, doesn't it!
I hope you can start to feel better soon. Try to remember the good times and the funny times and after a while, as we found, you realise what a privilege it is to have shared your life with such a wonderful creature.
Very best wishes, anyway.

SF

Sorry LN to hear of your loss.

Always hard to lose a loved pet,been there a few times myself,so know what you are going through.

Mark.

Very sorry to hear your news - I've been there and know how much it hurts.

sorry to hear that LN - My parents in law had to have the dog in law brandy pts in similar circs this week too. - we like to think that he's gone where the beaches are never ending and all the ditches are smelly - maybe he'll make a newfie chum to wallow with.

LN, sorry to hear of your loss. I know it is heart breaking, we had to say goodbye to our Samwise this year.
Remember the good times, the fun, the love and he will be with you for a long time.

Regards,

Dave

Sorry to hear about this LN, i'd be lost without my 2 (naughty as they are).

How prophetic my comment above was - my wife came down this morning to find our cat, Inky, had died in the night. We've had him for nearly four years and he came to live with us after my mum died - he'd been with her eleven years. My 7 month old daughter loved playing with him thinking he was a big teddy bear and he was so patient with her. Sad week all round.

Back