Rutlands Cabinet Hardware

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
The new Rutlands catalogue dropped onto the mat this morning complete with a little extra section on cabinet hardware, which looks quite a useful little reference book, seems to be some good stuff in there - Rob

I thought that too. I like the Blum section at the back for runners etc. Far easier to understand what you are getting than using Woodfits site and a few others as well. I'm wanting to make a new computer desk in the next 12 months or so and I hope to incorporate these. Might get some nice modern handles too.

Lord Nibbo":f9v6lqx6 said:
league as Lee Valley

How does a Mad Dog or Englishman obtain one of these? They don't seem to ship them abroad.

wizer":2qg5ar8h said:
Lord Nibbo":2qg5ar8h said:
league as Lee Valley

How does a Mad Dog or Englishman obtain one of these? They don't seem to ship them abroad.

Two ways.

1. Buy something and have them ship both the tool and hardware catalogues with the order.

2. Get someone in the USA to post you a copy, I've got family in San Francisco who visit the UK two or three times a year so I get the latest copies :lol:

Lord Nibbo":2xu1v9uw said:
1. Buy something and have them ship both the tool and hardware catalogues with the order.

Is that an excuse to buy something you have just provided me with? I think so.

Thanks your Lordship.

p111dom":2xefvi6d said:
I'm wanting to make a new computer desk in the next 12 months or so and I hope to incorporate these. Might get some nice modern handles too.

I got this catalogue too. The wife spotted the CD and DVD racks. She's always banging on about wanting "a place for everything and everything in its place". Looks like SWMBO has just found me my next project... :?

Jack Plane":1nvuw1w4 said:
p111dom":1nvuw1w4 said:
I'm wanting to make a new computer desk in the next 12 months or so and I hope to incorporate these. Might get some nice modern handles too.

I got this catalogue too. The wife spotted the CD and DVD racks. She's always banging on about wanting "a place for everything and everything in its place". Looks like SWMBO has just found me my next project... :?
JP - welcome to the forum - Rob

Jack Plane":14g4r6j0 said:

Better still, just bin all the CD/DVD's! We're not living in the dark ages! ;)

Welcome, btw :)

Thanks Guys. To be honest, I've been lurking for so long, I don't feel like a newbie. Not sure about binning all those DVDs and CDs though, I wouldn't know which recycling bin to put them all in :D

Woodfit ??
What about Isaac Lord.
I bought some 500mm Blum pocket door hinges from them a few months ago. Just rechecked the price (in case they'd gone up, a lot !). They cost £22.08 per pair.
What I beleive is the same product costs £55.59 at Woodfit. :shock: :shock:
Please, someone tell me this is not correct and the ones sold by Woodfit are gold plated !!

Back