Router Plate - Routers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibs-h

Established Member
Reaction score
I've started a separate thread for folk to post what routers they have or will be using with the Router Plate that we have a Group Buy on. Just reply with what you have\will use.

That way I'll try and find out what the dia and spacing of the holes are and put it on the CAD drawing.

If someone knows what the dia and spacing of the holes is for various common routers - that would be nice.

So far - DeWalt DW625EK

Hi,

Makita 3612C

Hitachi M12V

Pete

Festool OF 1400
Festool OF 2200

Ta very much.

I've snaffled some PDFs from Rockler and Trend which give the layouts for a fair nbr of routers. Sorry nothing on them for Festool.

Anyone got any info on Festool routers. Nah ain't doing a "RTFM" one! :lol:

Dibs, do you have info for my Freud FTA3000? Do you need it? If so I can probably draw it in SU and send it to you.

wizer":247dpufe said:
Dibs, do you have info for my Freud FTA3000? Do you need it? If so I can probably draw it in SU and send it to you.

Nothing on your router in the stuff I have so far. The PCD and nbr of holes (assuming they are equi-distant) will do nicely.

Cheers.

I already have one thanks, I bought it from Rutlands a few years ago.

De Walt 625EK

Cheers, Steve

Dibs-h":195n5d4i said:
wizer":195n5d4i said:

The PCD and nbr of holes (assuming they are equi-distant)

In English pls Dibs.... :roll: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back