Rigger gloves on sale aat Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I needed to make up an Axminster order to £50 to get free postage (well, you do don't you, and it's an excuse to add some goodies to your order anyway). I bought a pair of rigger boots for just under £30 (normal price), and then had a browse on their clearance site. They had drill bits at silly prices, plus rigger gloves for 56p a pair instead of £2.20. I bought 15 pairs because they are so useful. I finally treated myself to a Gemred angle measurer, which I've fancied for quite a while (that's the goody this time). So, a few bargains, a nice angle measurer and free postage. Can't be bad.

They still have the gloves, if anyone's interested.

K

My local hardware shop sells rigger gloves for 89p a pair. Even the shop assistant had to go over and double-check the price. :D

I have plenty. ;-)

Seriously though, how can they sell them for such low prices? Are little Chinese boys and girls blistering their hands making gloves that save our hands from blisters, just to make a pittance for them and their families?

Latest posts

Back