Richard Burbidge Fusion

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedmc571

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody fitted this stair setup before?

I'm trying to suss out if the newel post is the same diameter as the handrail?
To me it looks the same, and the sizes quoted are the same, but I want to make sure before I order it, because the pre cut newel is a silly price, and I would just cut my own from a longer handrail, making it much cheaper :wink:

Cheers

Jed

My catalogue lists it as " Handrail & Newel Profile" so it looks like its the same for both, you just pay a premium if buying the 750mm newel lengths.

Though it does seem to show it with a slight flat section, not a true circle?

Jason

Yes, the Newel and Handrail are exactly the same profile. Yes there is a flat side on both.

One I did earlier

A6.JPG

A3.JPG

thanks for the replies,

Nice job Darren !

One other question............the hand rail is marketed as Fusion but the standard Burbidge round handrail seems to be the same diameter? I want the white primed one, any idea if this is the same ?

Cheers

Jed

Not sure to be honest. Try your local B&Q - I know my one sells both or give the Richard Burbidge technical helpdesk a call (01691) 678300 Monday-Friday 9.00-5.30

The Fusion has an F at the end of the code number and is listed as 54mm but the round one is listed at 55mm.

Jason

Back