Record Power 350 sabre

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new FS 30G, and the steel feed roller leaves indentations when taking less than 0.5mm. My previous Holzmann P/T had a steel feed roller and did the same. I don't know of any modifications available to change the feed roller, and every other SCM P/T I looked at had the same type of rollers.

I have a new FS 30G, and the steel feed roller leaves indentations when taking less than 0.5mm. My previous Holzmann P/T had a steel feed roller and did the same. I don't know of any modifications available to change the feed roller, and every other SCM P/T I looked at had the same type of rollers.
I thought, but it was many years ago when I asked, that there was a rubber roller available for later machines. I could be wrong though.

I bought my BS 350S from a German distributor, Maschinenhandel Meyer GmbH Co KG five years ago for €799. They have a Sabre 350 now for €1,349, but it is a "B Ware" product. This means it is fully functional but has blemishes, was an open box, the packaging is missing, is a returned item, or is a factory reconditioned item. B Ware items cannot be sold as new, but should come with the same manufacturer's warranty.

Over time, I have made several modifications to make it nearly a Sabre 350. Here is the first thread with my modifications. Each thread has links to the other threads.

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/thread...ide-upgrade-using-rikon-tool-less-kit.124508/
They don't/wont ship to Italy.

Well, I went ahead and ordered and paid for the N2-35. I wish I could tell you what a lovely machine it is but despite 10 days passing I still have no tracking nor do I have any idea when it might be delivered. This despite paying 125.00 euro for delivery and asking for tracking 3 times.
I sincerely hope their manufacturing is better than their administration. I hoped to have it last week but 3 days after paying and receiving my order confirmation I received an email asking that I prove that I paid by Paypal and that they could not find my order confirmation which I received again the next day.
It was supposed to be shipped last week, I informed them there was no mobile cover in the area and it was therefore important I knew who was delivering and when, but nothing.

Back