Record 52E QR carpentry vice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheptonphil

Scrumpy junkie
Reaction score
A heads up that there are some VERY competitively priced genuine Record (not Irvine Record) 52E quick release vices on the bay at the moment. I bought two at £22 each on a buy it now.

Edit

It appears he won't now put the rest in a bag for collection, but a bargain if you are local or know someone who is and will courier.

Ask nicely and he will put them in a plastic bag (even couriers cant break these) and you can arrange a courier for £8. (I used parcel monkey DX, as they print and take the parcel label to the collection point, superb service, next day delivery).

Mine had a very light rusty coating on the bars which came off with wd40 and paper towel, didn't even need steel wool, paint was as good as factory. Going price on these is £60-£90+

Phil

Thanks for the heads up ! I just bought one at £22, not seen it yet of course as I'm away near Inverness at the moment, but il pop round when I get back late next week (snow permitting). I'm not far from these people.

Latest posts

Back