Recommended furniture fairs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard Scanlan

Established Member
Reaction score
Just finished 9 days at the Dutch Design Week ( I know that sounds like a long week to me too) Around 6000 visitors at our location. Loads of really good feedback and one person who came to tell they hated my work. Obviously I need to take down the sign saying 'please tell if you hate my work and don't forget to open and shut all the drawers more than once'. But you can't please everyone.
Can anyone recommend any fine furniture fairs? I am interested in participating in a UK event.

Right at the very top is the "Masterpiece Fair", mainly art and antiques but makers like Barnsley and David Linley show there.

Hi Marcus and Custard,

Thank you both very much for your suggestions. It really makes me wonder where all the cabinet makers sell their wares.
The celebration of craftmanship was the one I was looking for. I must be missing something about tortured wood. #-o
The madelondon looks interesting.
The Masterpiece fair looks a bit like the TEFAF in Maastricht which is also a high-end art and antiques event.
My experience of craft events is that they attract more makers than buyers. The tool and timber people always appear to do OK.

Back