Recomendations for a quality workshop vac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Ive just ordered the Nilfisk Alto Attix 360 - 21 from D&M Tools and its on offer at the moment (£199.00) after reading the above review.

Done a fair bit of research before buying and was just about to order the Trend.

The Alto Attix is quieter than the Trend and better suction with the self cleaning filter, however 50 quid more.

Was also very nearly tempted to get the Nilfisk Alto Aero, very nearly the same spec as the Attix for only £99.00 and you get the attachments included!!, definatley worth having at look at before you buy.

Just hope Ive done the right think paying double the price for virtually the same machine!!!

Hi,

I ordered the Nilfisk Alto 25-21 (the one on offer at £99 with D&M Tools) and found it to be very noisy. In fact it was no quieter than my RSDE-1 Record. Anyway it burned out after 10 mins use. They did send a replacement but it was just as noisy. Both went back and I'm about to order the Trend AF30.

Latest posts

Back