Reclaimed timber project.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerTool

Established Member
Reaction score
Spent the last couple of weekends refurbishing a pair of garden benches for my ex-wifes pub beer garden (bought for the princely sum of £2 each :shock: )

Started off as this
Picture014.jpg

and this
Picture013.jpg

Used some of this,salvaged from dry-lined containers
Picture022.jpg

And ended up with this
Picture026.jpg

and this
Picture029.jpg

Ironwork done in Hammerite garden colours sage green,timber finished in walnut satin woodstain,to match the rest of the beer garden furniture.

Andrew

Lovely job and for an ex-wife too!! My current wife can't get me to do things like that :wink:

Tony":3dnpl16k said:
Lovely job and for an ex-wife too!! My current wife can't get me to do things like that :wink:

"Current wife" - not planning on changing,I hope :wink:

Yes,ex-wife,since gone gay,her and her partner have a pub (not sure which one is the landlord and which is the landlady :lol: ).
But she is still my son's mother,and we actually get on quite well now (nearly ten years since we split up) - probably because we don't see each other too often :)
I seem to have evolved into the pubs handyman - next things on the list are fitting some lights around the beer garden,and fitting a shower screen in the flat (having recently plumbed in the shower)

Then I might get chance to play with my lathe again :(

Andrew

really nice andrew,
and nice to see such seats reclaimed, shame so many go on
the dump because people are too lazy or too tight.

tim, perhaps you ought to take a leaf from terry wogan's
book, "the present mrs wogan" :lol: :lol: :lol:

andrew you sure you wanted to use the lathe again :twisted: :twisted:

paul :wink:

Back