Reading Room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradNaylor

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a job we did last summer but didn't get photos of because the client still had to finish the room and fill the shelves. I received this pic from him via email the other day.

It is a stunning Art Deco house - straight out of 'Poirot'. We copied a lot of the original detail in the room for the design motifs and I think it turned out pretty well. I'm particularly pleased with the curved corner bookcase. Click on the photo for a bigger view.

DSC09316.jpg

We fitted out the other walls too; I'll have to go back now that the decorating is complete and take some more shots for the website.

As usual, nice work Brad. For some reason the image zoom isn't working for me? Anyway I like the lok of the squares set into the uprights, do they go topp to bottom?

whilst I prefer the ambiance to the photo, it's nice to see that people still want such rooms (oh for the space)

from what I can see the corner unit is the lynch pin of the room - excellent.

Looks very nice,

and the timing is perfect, as we will shortly embark on fitting out a library/reading room

How I would love a room like that! Fabulous work as always.

Back