Read the comments ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe he shows me how to run a nut down a set screw , screw screws in then skips how to create a slot and the other missing bit of video is the trip to A&E

Horrific.

At least anyone seeing this vid, upon reading the comments is unlikely to try to recreate it.

Best comment " I did the exact same thing , except with a 400hp outboard and a roller skate "

That is terrifying! I can only imaging the grimace on the persons face using it and hoping it doesn't all go wrong before they finish recording, and the relief at putting it in the bin afterwards now they have the clickbait video in the can.

This comment sums up what I thought:

1678515243755.png

I have always thought that woodworking machinery manufacturers don’t use enough dry wall screws. Sounds like the bearings in the grinder are going just to ad another level of jeopardy.

Good work, Darwin Award nominee in the making.

Love how he pans slowly once it's all together, presumably so you can show an appropriate level of admiration for his handiwork 🤣 I was just itching to see him try it at full chat, and watch it disintegrate ;)

This is the problem with modern safety standards; it keeps imbeciles alive long enough to allow them to do really dumb things ;)

Back