Quesion about selling equipment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave261266

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm moving house shortly :cry: and that means that I need to go through the workshop and "sort it out" :shock: . One thing that I never use and I'd thought I'd get rid of is my Eumenia Radial Arm Saw. It's only been used about 6 times in 5 years and it's huge and takes up loads of space. Any ideas on

1. How I determine it's current value ?
2. Where the best place to sell it is ?

I was thinking about putting it on ebay but I don't want to end up getting nothing for it.

As ever gentlemen, your thoughts are much appreciated.

Dave

No - post the same advert in all of the forums. Ideally you want to start with an outlandish price so that you can generate a huge discussion. And remember to totally ignore all private messages - that will also get people going. Probably best to post the ad then go away for a week.

All the best!

Steve :wink:

dave261266":fov5pxjl said:
Is there a special forum ?

no - i'd be inclined to put it in general woodworking or may be buying advice.

as to the price the best bet is to see if you can find similar for sale on the net and price accordingly. failing that 2/3 of new if in good condition is a good rule of thumb

or you could invite offers

edit : two emunias for sale here one for 160 and one for 280 so somwhere in that region depending on condition and extras may be appropriate

Ok, here it is

IMG_0372.jpg

Hope that works.

Cheers

Back