Pure craftsmna ship

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtt.tr

Established Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time, no so long ago. A rather nice man offered to make me a sacred item one of only two. It is believed there was or never will be more made. These items have such powers that mere mortals from up north can not handle them. It is believe that havoc would be caused if these items ever came in contact with each other ever again so much so they are separated by a tunnel , and they are believed to hold powers that prevent destroying plane iron screws.

Some people call them turnscrew well they know nothing of such powers.
Turnscrew-1.jpg

Very big thanks to Jim.

Matt.

Hi Matt

Thanks my friend....glad you liked it. Yes it is a "one off" for you - thanks for the donation mate.

Sorry I didn't get back earlier...been in hospital! :cry: :cry:

Jim

How are you Jimi? I have been wondering but haven't got round to sending you a message.

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for your best wishes. I am at my mother's house on my daughter's laptop because I can't go home yet (cross-infection with my dog).

I went in for a couple of stents (hoped!) and ended up being kept in as emergency...3 days of tests then operation last Friday which was a quad bypass.

I feel like my pillar drill fell on me whilst running, knocked me into the table saw which cut a huge gash in my leg and then some butcher stapled my ribcage back together with a staplegun from B&Q!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Still...was discharged on Wednesday and made it to the bootfair this morning in the glorious English sunshine so things can't be that bad.

I can't do the 7 hour walk...more like 7 seconds, sit...return to base...but I was there at 6am and it was a great psychological boost!

Missed a bloody Preston shoulder plane by about 3 seconds because I couldn't run!!! :mrgreen:

Still, I am alive and well and looking forward to reading the rest of Jim Kingshott's fantastic book, which I started reading in ICU. It makes a LOT more sense now! :roll:

So off work now for at least three months (boss's orders) so expect to see some more fine bootfair finds!

Cheers guys and thanks again for the well wishes.

Jim

Jim

TheTiddles":1trzmdd2 said:
jimi43":1trzmdd2 said:
cross-infection with my dog

What the hell do you and your dog do together???

Glad to hear you are still with us

Aidan

HA! Yes Aidan....he is very much "my" dog and he gets a bit enthusiastic. Up until this coming Tues the open wound of my leg will not have closed completely enough to be sure so best keep away from him

Jim

jimi43":36avd5in said:
TheTiddles":36avd5in said:
jimi43":36avd5in said:
cross-infection with my dog

What the hell do you and your dog do together???

Glad to hear you are still with us

Aidan

HA! Yes Aidan....he is very much "my" dog and he gets a bit enthusiastic. Up until this coming Tues the open wound of my leg will not have closed completely enough to be sure so best keep away from him

Jim

Gross though it sounds, I've seen the products I've designed be prescribed to keep someone's collie out of their leg... eww

Aidan

So glad to hear you're out and about (boot) again Jim. I thought of you this morning when we were finding all sorts of stuff - but I might have guessed that the maestro wouldn't let a little thing like a quadruple whatsit keep him away.

Back