problems with intelligent workshop tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was concerned that some members here might be tempted to order from Intelligent Workshop Tools and find themselves in the same position as Roman or even worse and perhaps not have credit card protection. Much as Karl and others have said they seem to have indeed gone bump. I spoke to Festool UK this morning and they told me that the business has folded. So please beware of this.

If that's true it's a shame for Tom - he was a respected (and prolific :wink: ) poster on here for many years. The only one who attained the status of "Profesional Mutterer", I believe?

If he can't get The Wood Haven back up and running, will we see the return of the many knowledgeable and helpful others who seemed to just disappear from here the moment that Tom started up his own site?

Both sites seem to be up and running today.

Obviously, none of us know about the setup at Intelligent Workshop and who the "money man" mentioned on various posts is, but I hope they are not "trading whilst insolvent".

Will they return - probably not - some left to get away from a certain poster whose banned there.

Rod

He stopped muttering shortly after he set up his own forum. I use to love reading his posts from someone who seemed so passionate about his woodworking hobby. He made me realise there were other like minded people who also enjoy there own choice of hobby/ career and turned the random read of a forum to a lunchtime, dinner time, after tea, waiting for anything to happen, sorry...but have to say sat on the toilet ritual. I hope he's o.k - just a few words from 'someone in the know' would clear up the speculation......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back