Praise where it's due...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I've no affiliation - monetary or otherwise - with the following outfit, but I recently commented about a purchase made which had "suffered" a little on its way to me. The packaging was fine for the purpose, but had been mistreated en route!
I emphasised this point with the retailer - they were not to blame - but they took the time to thank me for the comment, would check their remaining stock just in case, and offered to replace the item if I wanted.

Hats off to Woodworkers Workshop.

Just to be clear, I've no affiliation - monetary or otherwise - with the following outfit, but I recently commented about a purchase made which had "suffered" a little on its way to me. The packaging was fine for the purpose, but had been mistreated en route!
I emphasised this point with the retailer - they were not to blame - but they took the time to thank me for the comment, would check their remaining stock just in case, and offered to replace the item if I wanted.

Hats off to Woodworkers Workshop.
Nice when they take the time to investigate issues -good on them 👍👍👍

Back