Power saving?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is so much of this type of rubbish electronic snake oil, the other one is the miracle electric heater, I don't understand why there is not regulation to prevent the sale of them.

The only way to save energy is to use electrical loads for a shorter duration, apart from that just avoid the scams. There might be some confusion among these device creators in that with large consumers on three phase then capacitors on the supply can help any phase inbalance with voltage and current that offsets the reactive power used by large inductive loads such as motors.

The only way to save energy is to use electrical loads for a shorter duration, apart from that just avoid the scams. There might be some confusion among these device creators in that with large consumers on three phase then capacitors on the supply can help any phase inbalance with voltage and current that offsets the reactive power used by large inductive loads such as motors.
I think you are being too charitable. I reckon the creators of these devices know exactly how useless the products are.
A big giveaway is when they state that's it's completely legal, thus leading people to think there might be some reason why it shouldn't be. Or the ads that claim that utility companies don't want you to know about this miracle device.

Revisit by Clive
Same result but more detail.

Incredible thing!

Without reading the other posts, as soon as he took the back cover off it and exposed the components, I could see what it was without him even analysing it. Total scam.

The only real way for the average user to save household energy is to turn off stuff that is not being used.

Back