Positive Triton Tools Experience

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kafkaian

Established Member
Reaction score
Well given the publicity over the weekend, and having a load of Triton stuff from other sources, I thought I'd go straight to the horse's mouth and try out Tritontools.co.uk, ordering some accessories for my 2000 Workstation in the process as well as some cheap backup power tools. Here are my ratings:

Delivery: 5/5 - Affordable, on time and as expected with pleasant, courteous delivery people.
Communication: 5/5 - Everything as discussed over the phone and as per emails.
Packaging: 5/5 - Well packaged with security tape everywhere.
Goods: TBA - Obviously these need to be tested, but on the surface everything seems as expected with no dents, scuffs or unexpected marks.

On the whole, a very pleasant experience. I was anxious to try them out given my investment thus far and I was not disappointed.

I have also had a trouble free experience with tritontools. I'm glad you started this thread, and hope it can repair the damage done to John's reputation.

Slim":15q6lcpk said:
I have also had a trouble free experience with tritontools. I'm glad you started this thread, and hope it can repair the damage done to John's reputation.

What damage? I'd say it was more like, "a few blithering reactionaries, make tool supplier look like reasonable corporate professionals". Tritontools.co.uk have certainly been terrific for me this week! Before I wouldn't have used them necessarily, now I certainly would!

Slim":18nu2y4c said:

I've also had very satisfactory service from Tritontools. Mostly in getting small spare parts. The rest of your comment has passed way over my head.

Thanks Simon, my home computer has been down for a while so I missed that thread. Well done John of Tritontools for putting your side of things. I will certainly continue to support Tritontools in the future.

Back