POLL - The Killing - whodunnit?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who killed Nanna?

• Rei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Troels

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Morten

• Brix

• Theis

• The Mayor

• Lund's ex-husband

• Lund's boyfriend

• None of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't know anymore. :?

There's been more Red Herrings than a Stall in Billingsgate that sell Herrings that are of the Red variety.

So on that basis I choose Troels? :lol:

I'm still playing catchup.Watched episode 8 last night. It's dark even when they are sitting in a window!
As I really can't be doing with watching the previous 7 again, can someone enlighten me. It was the episode where Theis beats up the Indian teacher.

Sarah went to the hospital and is discussing the case with a guy in plaster and bandages and so on. He said he could go home tomorrow. Who was he? Ex-husband? Boyfriend? A colleague? And why was he in hospital?

Apart from that I'm keeping up quite well... :---) :---) :---)

Ta
S

Do you mean Nannas' Teacher?
He was suspected because she went to his house to return some books. He was very evasive because he was helping a different girl escape an arranged marriage (I think). Hence he became a suspect and Theis did him some mischief.

It was her Swedish boyfriend in the hospital.

I think there's a chance the killer was not the person who raped her.

Haven't been so enthralled by a telly programme since I was a kid!

The police chief is involved.
I reckon it's some high political level sex ring prying on young women with the taxi driver supplying the victims and disposing of the bodies.
Probably very wrong?

Rod

SWMBO reckons that it is her father, Theis, because he has veru strong right-wing leanings/anti-immigration etc ...referenced earlier on in the series...and found out that she was planning to elope with her Muslim?? boyfriend Amir.

[SPOILER ALERT!]
If you really want to know.....

************* Mod Edit: but then I've already seen it :D

Best police series since Wallander and no, not the version with Branagh.

Gee.. thanks for that. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Your message showed in full on my screen and I saw the name before I realised what the message was. Perhaps you'd be good enough to delete the name before someone else gets the ending ruined for them?

Good series. Are their police really that inept? Had a feeling about him, he must have given himself up as there's no way on earth the police deduced it was him.

Sorry I do not believe you but if you are correct then you are a complete a***hole!!!

To say you had watched it would have been sufficient :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back