Planer knives

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to order a spare set of knives for my FoxF22-565 P/T, so that when I send the original set for sharpening I still have the P/T useable.

Can anyone tell me if the Fox machine has knives which are interchangeable with any other machine, eg; Jet?
If so, I would be able to order from Axminster rather than travel to supplier over here.

Thanks

steve

Hi
I normally buy from Rutlands, Link below, but looking at their site they seem to have ommitted out the model number you quote. Maybe worth an email and query this.

http://www.rutlands.co.uk/cgi-bin/psPro ... ::1,0,0,9::

Good luck, sorry can`t help you any more.
Koolwabbit

P.S You have to select a product and then scroll down to RELATED PRODUCTS. Could be all model blades are the same for Fox Machines.

There are various suppliers on ebay. You can measure the length and thickness of the current ones and your machine manual should give minimum width. You can judge the maximum width from measuring your knives and knowing how much they have been ground from new.

Axminster is another possible source.

hth

Bob

PS I believe that Fox is a knock off of another brand (?) once you can make that link then you might find direct eqivalents listed for the other brand name.

Latest posts

Back