...Plamsa TV Unit...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezmaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Decided to create this after seeing this idea at work. Its built in front of the old fire place. Pretty easy to make, as its loads of boxes levelled and screwed to the wall, then i faced it with mdf. cut out the holes, then bottom bearerd it with a router to create the flush edges.

it houses the tv, stero, sky box, plus cd's and dvd's plus much more storage on the sides.

P81601222.jpg

P8160121.jpg

P81701311.jpg

P8170134.jpg

Nice solution, Jez, and I really like the storage at the side.
Cheers
Stewart

well, all the dvd's and cd's are at hand, and they seemed to fit nicely in the space needed to create the depth of the unit.

Looks good - I've thought about doing this sort of thing when I do my lounge, is the screen tho' at a comfortable height for viewing? - Rob

yer, with it being a flat LCD screen you can view it from most angles and see the image fine. i think of the top of my head, its about the height of a dado rail.

Neat idea, although I'm always worried when I see custom built TV storage that a future upgrade to a larger TV will mean rebuilding the unit.
But then I only have a 14" portable :shock:

Andy

that was a cocern, but i like this idea better than having it on a stand or a tv unit

Latest posts

Back