Pine Kitchen 2nd Half

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom owens

Established Member
Reaction score
Heres the other half of the pine kitchen iv been making. Fitted it last monday but only just got chance to put the photos on..
Again any compliments or criticism's welcomed....

02082010058.jpg

02082010057.jpg

02082010055.jpg

02082010052.jpg

Lovely!

Could you have mounted the plug at the back of the cupboard so it looked flush to the back of the cabinet rather than hole to the plug sockets?

Chems":1dm59r7z said:
Lovely!

Could you have mounted the plug at the back of the cupboard so it looked flush to the back of the cabinet rather than hole to the plug sockets?

Looks fantastic, love the slide out unit.

The plug does look like trouble though unless its just the photo. Looks as if it may be difficult/impossible to plug stuff in. Have you tried plugging in moulded plug?

Yes the plug does look rubbish. There wasn't enough cable to put it in the unit. The customer is going to put a microwave in the top shelf. The cable is going through a hole in the back and down to the socket at the bottom. Theres just enough room to plug in behind the unit.

barkwindjammer":3lt5nus8 said:
Thats nice I like that, can you post a pic of the dresser reflected in the range top too :)

I dont have any pictures of the other side of the kitchen as thats the side i was copying so its not my work...
I just took a door from the kitchen and based it around that..

I quite like it.
What's with the gap at the side of the left cupboard.
I think a pic when the kitchen is completely finished (tiled etc) would look quite nice.

The gap at the side was me been a bit premature with the pics. It was were the old unit came to before the new cooker was put in. Its all been put right now...

Im going to get pics when its all finished but there doing it bit by bit. I,v been doing it at my leisure really apart from the rush for the plumber!!!
It could be christmas before the tilings done. Starting there fitted bedroom furniture in a few weeks.

As for finishing i'm not touching it. Their next door neighbour is a french polisher and friend so he's doing it as a favour for them, But i think there painting it an off white colour..

All this work came from an ad in a local news booklet that goes out every 2 months.
I think it was mike reid who put the post "going it alone". These local booklets are a good advertising feature as local people here will support local trades man.

Thanks for the comments :D

Latest posts

Back